Subscribe to my monthly newsletter and get the following ebooks free: Things Slip Through,
Hiram Grange & The Chosen One, and Devourer of Souls

Thursday, February 3, 2022

Booklist Review of THE NIGHT ROAD

When we begin our insane journey as artists, we develop a wish-list of milestones. I've been fortunate enough to collect a few. Got another one recently: a coveted Booklist review for The Night Road, coming in paperback and ebook from Cemetery Dance Publications in April:

"A heartbreakingly beautiful, thought-provoking, and compelling read with an unforgettable protagonist." - Booklist
 
To say I'm over the moon and blown away would be an understatement.  The Night Road is one of my favorite works, and I can't for folks to start reading it. Pre-orders will open soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment