Subscribe to my monthly newsletter and get the following ebooks free: Things Slip Through,
Hiram Grange & The Chosen One, and Devourer of Souls

Thursday, January 6, 2022

Review: The Mind Spider and Other Stories

The Mind Spider and Other Stories The Mind Spider and Other Stories by Fritz Leiber
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed most of the stories in this collection, as they weren't necessarily "high science fiction" (if that makes any sense) but "futuristic fiction" of the stripe that Ray Bradbury or Charles Beaumount might've written. The characters were very relatable, and while there's a little bit of "dated" sci fi jargon, extremely readable, also. This my first foray into Leiber's fiction; it certainly won't be my last, especially as he's written horror, also.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment