Subscribe to my monthly newsletter and get the following ebooks free: Things Slip Through,
Hiram Grange & The Chosen One, and Devourer of Souls

Thursday, November 25, 2021

Book Review: THE COLORADO KID, by Stephen King

The Colorado KidThe Colorado Kid by Stephen King
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

An excellent, quick read, told as usual in King's very accessible, conversational style. It's really not about "The Colorado Kid" at all, but more about learning the power of story, and about newspaper reporting, and chasing down the story.

On a side-note, I can see what the TV series HAVEN (which I actually watched before reading this) did, and that was use the mystery of The Colorado Kid as a jump-off point. Having enjoyed the series, I thought it was a marvelous way of departing from source material.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment