Subscribe to my monthly newsletter and get the following ebooks free: Things Slip Through,
Hiram Grange & The Chosen One, and Devourer of Souls

Friday, November 24, 2017

Black Friday Sale!

So, it's time for my annual Black Friday Sale (which I didn't do last year, due to super-fun-surprise gall bladder surgery). This year, I'm offering paperback copies of Through A Mirror, Darkly and Things Slip Through:


"Lucia's Things Slip Through serves itself up as both a short story collection and a complete, cohesive novel all at once--a chimeric concoction of honest, heartfelt, and truly frightening prose that should not be missed.  Highly recommended." 

Ronald Malfi, Bram Stoker Nominee, author of Floating Staircase

“Literate and stylish, yet fast-paced and accessible, Through A Mirror, Darkly is a thoroughly engrossing read. Kevin Lucia is a major new voice in the horror genre.” - Jonathan Janz, author of The Nightmare Girl

The deal? $8 for one, or two for $15 (includes shipping). I will also send you the ebook for each one you buy, so you can get a head-start reading! Just send me an email at: kevinblucia at gmail dot com!



No comments:

Post a Comment