Subscribe to my monthly newsletter and get the following ebooks free: Things Slip Through,
Hiram Grange & The Chosen One, and Devourer of Souls

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Push Past the Wall

Another mini blog for you sleepyheads out there.

Got a nice little headache today.  Right center of my eyes.  But somehow, manage to drag myself out of bed, stumble through my morning rituals half awake, because I know...especially with this story, because I think.... I think...it's gonna be a doozy...that by the time I get breakfast in me, and the caffeine hits, I'll be typing away, lost in the story.

Of course, I'm working OFF hard copy, actually typing, now.  That's always easier.   Not just because it's typing, but also because it finally feels like I'm MAKING something.  Something  that looks like a manuscript I'll eventually submit.

Let's just hope y'all get to read it someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment