Subscribe to my monthly newsletter and get the following ebooks free: Things Slip Through,
Hiram Grange & The Chosen One, and Devourer of Souls

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Free Fiction, and Scares That Care

Well, I suppose it's that time again - time to blow the dust off this place and post something new. In any case, my absence around these parts has been a very good thing, in some ways. I've been busy writing this whole past year, working on a variety of projects. Most specifically, writing commissioned novellas for one of the best limited edition horror presses in the business. Those novellas will eventually form a new novella quartet entitled Into the Dark, which will be released at some point down the road.

I've also been busy working on a new novella collection entitled October Nights, due out this October from Crystal Lake Publishing. I'm really excited for it, because I've always wanted to release a Halloween collection/book during Halloween, and this year I get to.

I've also been working on a Halloween novel, The Mask, which I've been tinkering on for a year or so. Hopefully that'll be out in time for next Halloween. Also, my weird western novel, Billy the Kid and the Lazarus Stone, has been edited, re-written, edited, beta-read, edited, and is currently receiving a professional manuscript critique by one of the best in the business. Where it will go after that is anyone's guess.

I've also started work co-writing a suspense/thriller with horror veteran Paul F. Olson. I'm excited not only to work with Paul, but also to try something a bit out of my wheelhouses.

Now, for the Big Announcements. If you've yet to get a chance to read my fiction, here's a chance to read it for free if you're willing to sign up for Horror Oasis's newsletter. Get five free ebooks of my short stories  - "When We All Meet at the Ofrenda," "Almost Home," "Lament," "Therapy," and "A Circle That Ever Returenth" when  you sign up through Bookfunnel. Just check out these gorgeous covers below:









Also, this weekend, at long last, Scares That Care Weekend returns in Williamsburg, Virginia.  I can't tell you how excited I am to return into the company of my fellow horror folk. If you've come to this website as a result of meeting me at Scares, welcome! Make sure you sign up for my occasional newsletter to receive free ebooks!

No comments:

Post a Comment