Subscribe to my monthly newsletter and get the following ebooks free: Things Slip Through,
Hiram Grange & The Chosen One, and Devourer of Souls

Thursday, December 10, 2020

New Exclusives Offered in Newsletter


Hello, all. Just a quick message to say the newsletter is back up and running. If you wouldn't mind a monthly message from me with updates, exclusives, and free fiction - with three free ebooks to boot - just enter your email address in the subscribe box on the top of my web page, and click "Subscribe."

I'm also offering a new, exclusive feature in my newsletter.  Recently, I finished the outline for my first nonfiction book, How A Christian Fell in Love With the Horror Genre. I want to sprinkle personal anecdotes throughout the book highlighting my lifelong draw toward the weird, and how it's converged with my faith. I will be sharing these anecdotes exclusively with newsletter subscribers. So if  you'd like a peek into that work in progress (and did I mention the three free ebooks?) sign up today.

No comments:

Post a Comment