Subscribe to my monthly newsletter and get the following ebooks free: Things Slip Through,
Hiram Grange & The Chosen One, and Devourer of Souls

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Review: The Relationship Principles of Jesus

The Relationship Principles of Jesus The Relationship Principles of Jesus by Tom Holladay
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A lot of good stuff in here, especially when it comes to relating to other people. I do have to say, however - it's really apparent that most our very visible "Christian leaders" do not practice these principles in any real way.

Especially convicting was the concluding section on humility in our relationships with others. I can confess with all transparency that as a writer - especially after experiencing even a modicum of success - I've struggled to maintain an attitude of humility internally, and I struggle in simply being happy for the success of others, rather than wishing for that success myself. Really made me reconsider how I think of myself in relation to others, especially in the writing world.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment