Subscribe to my monthly newsletter and get the following ebooks free: Things Slip Through,
Hiram Grange & The Chosen One, and Devourer of Souls

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Review: Mr. Fox and Other Feral Tales

Mr. Fox and Other Feral Tales Mr. Fox and Other Feral Tales by Norman Partridge
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

All the noir/pulpy goodness you would expect from Norman Partridge, as well as his signature style - proof that this kind of fiction can be well-crafted. I love his very specific word choice and the rhythm of his prose. I lucked out, too, and snagged the original Road Kill Press edition for much cheaper than I'd seen it in the last few years - probably because it was a library book with the plastic protective coating. Anyway - lucky me!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment