Subscribe to my monthly newsletter and get the following ebooks free: Things Slip Through,
Hiram Grange & The Chosen One, and Devourer of Souls

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Review: Hunting Ground

Hunting Ground Hunting Ground by Charles L. Grant
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Again, I continue to feel saddened that Charles Grant wasn't able to see this series to its completion. Ethan Proctor is a series character done only as Grant could've, and I think what I like about this series so far is that, unlike much of Grant's quiet horror (though I love all of it), it has a popular appeal of a mythos with a through-line leading to an epic conclusion of sorts. Again - wish this series could've be completed, and I wish we had new Charles Grant work to look forward to, every year.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment