Subscribe to my monthly newsletter and get the following ebooks free: Things Slip Through,
Hiram Grange & The Chosen One, and Devourer of Souls

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Free Halloween Novella: Long Night in the Valley

In what I hope will become an annual tradition, my free Halloween story - this year, a novella, Long Night in the Valley - is available for download! And yes - as you can see below, with the wrap-around cover - I have put together a paperback edition, being the old school guy that I am.


For your free ebook, however, I've got several options:

Smashwords, in .pdf or epub
Kobo, in epub 
PDF, from me
Epub, from me
Mobi, from me 

Eventually, I'll have it on Amazon, and will set it as free through Halloween. The paperback is not quite ready, and honestly, I mostly only made a paperback editon for conventions, but if anyone wants one of those, that'll be available, also. And please - SHARE. If you like it, email it far and wide, to all your friends.

Happy Early Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment