Subscribe to my monthly newsletter and get the following ebooks free: Things Slip Through,
Hiram Grange & The Chosen One, and Devourer of Souls

Friday, October 30, 2015

Halloween Freebies and Deals

Hey all - it's that time of year again! Jack'O Lanterns, costumes, fall leaves, horror movies and Ray Bradbury. And because of that...some huge deals. This weekend only, Crystal Lake Publishing has a ton of titles on sale for only .99, including my first short story collection, Things Slip Through, and my novella quartet, Through A Mirror, Darkly. Also, Shock Totem's Halloween issue, featuring my short story "Out of Field Theory" will be .99 for the next few days only.

But that's not all. I've made the following titles free today and tomorrow only!

The Way of Ah-Tzenul
Strange Days 
Hiram Grange and The Chosen One
The Gate and the Way
The Sliding
A Brother's Keeper
Way Station
Bassler Road 
American Horror Cinema

 
So act now  and snap up some Halloween freebies and deals! Also, enjoy my interview with radio station WSKG.







No comments:

Post a Comment