Subscribe to my monthly newsletter and get the following ebooks free: Things Slip Through,
Hiram Grange & The Chosen One, and Devourer of Souls

Friday, June 5, 2015

RELEASE DAY FREEBIES!

Today is the release day for my new book, Through A Mirror, Darkly, a novella quartet set in the small Adirondack town of Clifton Heights, New York. In celebration, I offer you the following titles free on Kindle for the weekend. I'll be on the road when this posts, so hopefully the free period will have kicked in by then...

Clifton Heights Tales:
Strange Days
The Way of Ah-Tzenul
The Gate and the Way
Bassler Road 
Way Station
The Sliding
A Brother's Keeper

Hiram Grange & The Chosen One
American Horror Cinema

As always, thanks so much to those who have picked up a copy, and I can't express in words how thankful I am for all the wonderful things that have been said so far about Through A Mirror, Darkly. Here's hoping it lives up to the hype.

No comments:

Post a Comment