Subscribe to my monthly newsletter and get the following ebooks free: Things Slip Through,
Hiram Grange & The Chosen One, and Devourer of Souls

Monday, March 9, 2015

GET FREE BOOKS


GET FREE BOOKS: My next book, THROUGH A MIRROR, DARKLY, will be released in June. Like for Things Slip Through​, I'll be running a promotional contest with SWAG and cash for prizes. People receiving my email newsletter will get first crack. If you sign up for my email newsletter  by the end of the week - at kevin @ kevinlucia dot com - I'll send you the ebook of my first short story collection, Things Slip Through​, for free. If you read it and post an honest review, I'll send you the ebook of my second booK, Devourer of Souls for free. If you read that and post an honest review of that, I'll send you free .pdfs of my upcoming Amazon Single, THE WAY OF AH-TZENUL  and my mini-collection STRANGE DAYS. 

Review: sign up for email, get free book, review book and get more free books. This week only. Will repeat contest again next month. Thanks! THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED EITHER OF THESE BOOKS CAN STILL PLAY BY POSTING HONEST REVIEWS.

No comments:

Post a Comment