Subscribe to my monthly newsletter and get the following ebooks free: Things Slip Through,
Hiram Grange & The Chosen One, and Devourer of Souls

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Morning Mini-Thought: THIS Is What It's All About

A quick mini-blog for all you out there in dreamland.

It's 4:20 AM.  Everyone is sleeping but me.  The house is dead quiet, and I'm in my office, editing, shaping and bringing a story to life.

THIS is what it's all about.  If I never attend another Con, I'll really miss my writing friends. If I only ever see publication in the small press and never really have many fans, I'll be dissapointed, sure. 

But in the end, this moment, RIGHT NOW, mornings like these?

THIS is what it's all about.

THIS is WRITING.

Okay.  Back to the BatCave, and back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment