Subscribe to my monthly newsletter and get the following ebooks free: Things Slip Through,
Hiram Grange & The Chosen One, and Devourer of Souls

Thursday, February 10, 2011

More Good Advice: Putting Your First Novel To Work

More excellent advice from author Norman Partridge. And it's nice to see an awesome writer - like Norm - who feels the same way about Cons that I do. Two years of Con hopping, and I'm not even sure where I'm at with all of that, or if it even helped.  I've spent tons of money, logged lots of weary road time, and had a some fun along the way....(and met some really cool people)...

But ironically? My pitch to that New York House (which I'm still waiting back on with bated-breath) came through a completely different channel that didn't require me to even leave my home town. Just proves that this whole thing is different for everybody....

Read on.

American Frankenstein: Putting Your First Novel To Work: "So, last week we were talking about selling your first novel, and some things you'll want to look for from your publisher (and some things y..."

No comments:

Post a Comment